LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime Set
LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime engages secondary school students in STEAM learning as they experiment with forces, motion and interactions in the context of sports. BricQ Motion Prime provides easy, hands-on learning experiences that spark cool “aha” moments, as students set LEGO bricks in motion without the need for technology.
This 562-piece set includes an extensive selection of special elements, such as gears, wheels, balls, weights and pneumatics, 4 minifigures and more, while color-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make tidying up at the end of class quick and efficient. Replacement elements are also included, as well as printed building instructions with inspirational ideas that help students discover physical science in action.
This introductory STEAM experience offers 1 unit of 7 x 45-minutes, standards-aligned lessons that include everything from engaging videos and printable worksheets that excite and inspire students, to lesson plans, teacher videos, assessment rubrics and math and language arts extensions that support and scaffold teachers. BricQ Motion Prime is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
• 523 LEGO® elements in the set include 4 minifigures and a variety of easy-build elements, gears, weight bricks, springs, a measurement element, a paper holder and more.
• Sturdy storage box with color-coded sorting trays for easy classroom management.
• 2 printed building instructions for models used in the lessons plus additional building inspiration.
• Replacement elements also included.
• 2 units of 7 x 45-minute lessons (1 each for lower and upper primary grades), plus math and language arts extensions for additional learning.
• Informative briefing materials in each lesson plan give even the most inexperienced teachers the confidence they need to deliver engaging lessons.