- This is a complete learning kit based on Raspberry Pi (Compatible with RPi 4B/3B/3B+/2B/2B+)with Android App. For better learning, an elaborately-written user manual, code with explanation and thorough schematic diagrams are provided.
- The Raspberry Pi board (NOT included) is used as control. The kit uses a step-down DC-DC converter module to reduce input voltage and a motor driver module with L298N. Also a webcam is included with a USB Wi-Fi adapter so you can check the video in a real-time manner on your PC or cell phone.
- On the PC, you can control the car move forward/backwards and turn left/right, as well as control the camera to turn vertically and horizontally so as to capture the image in different directions.
- A great kit for you to start studying Raspberry Pi (both code and application), learn about the basic components and modules in electronics, and then use the knowledge learnt to explore greater fields!
- Working Voltage: 7V-12V; Powered by two 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries.
1) The Raspberry Pi is NOT included in the package; you can use Raspberry Pi 4model B,3 Model B+, 3B, 2 Model B and 1 Model B+ for control
2) You should apply 3.7V 18650 batteries that contain NO protective circuit board. If you use those with the board, when an overcurrent occurs, they will automatically cut off power for protection, which would suddenly shut down the Raspberry Pi. Thus, the smart car will stop working and the Raspberry Pi may be damaged.
3) If your batteries carry the protective board originally, you can just remove it for use.
– Easy Assembly
You’ll need to build the car from scratch. The assembly is very easy, so you can have the fun of DIY and make a video car in a short time.
– APP Control
You can remotely control the smart car on the PC or on your Android phone conveniently, to explore a fascinating world with the car!
– Real-time image transmission
With the USB camera inside, you can view the image and video taken in a web browser on your device by WiFi in real-time.
– Open Source Code
The code for the car is written in Python and entirely open source. You can change the code by yourself, and push your version on GitHub to share ideas. Sharing is everything!
– Detailed user manual
An elaborately-written user manual is provided, including code explanation and thorough schematic diagrams.
1 pack x Acrylic plates
1 pack x Threaded fasteners
1 x Tower Pro Micro Servo SG90
2 x Gear Reducer
2 x Driven wheel
2 x Active wheel
1 x 16-Channel 12-bit PWM driver
1 x L298N DC Motor Driver Module
1 x Step-down DC-DC Converter Module
1 x USB Wi-Fi Adapter
1 x USB Camera
1 x Dual 18650 battery holder
1 x Ribbon
1 x USB Cable
Serval Dupont Wires
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Cross Socket Wrench
2 x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board
1 x TF-card