- Stem robotics kit – a complete RPI robot kit based on Raspberry Pi. It’s Funny to assemble it. (Compatible with RPI 4B/3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is not included)
- Easily coding – python code: great for web development; dragit: base on snap!, Fun and simple GUI programming.
- Various sensors – the Raspberry Pi car comes with three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower.
- Solid plates – Upgrade durable and shatterproof plate. And new style servo, the max Torque of the clutch gear digital servo is up to 1.6kg. It rotates from 0-180 degrees.
- Easy operation – elaborately-written user Manual and published video for you to easily build your own sensor car robot.
- The Pi Car-S is a cool smart car that can work with Raspberry Pi model B+, 2 model B and 3 Model B+ 3 model B, 4 model B.
- With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower, you can better learn to programme on how to control the car.
- Some constructure plates in a well-designed structure, solid, durable and shatterproof. Updated with high-performance 9g servo motors which confirm the good quality.
- Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simply dragging and dropping the code blocks for more complex functions.
1 Set x Plate
1 * Robot HATS
1 * PCA9685 PWM Driver
1 * TB6612 Motor Driver
1 * 5-CH Line Follower Module
1 * Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidance Module
1 * Light Follower Module
2 * 18650 Battery Holder
2 * DC Gear Motor
1 * Servo Motor
4 * Wheels
1 * USB WIFI Adapter
1 * Cross Screw Driver
Several wires, Needed screws, nuts, Wrenches and standoffs
Without the Raspberry Pi board, battery