- Learning Arduino Robot: The interactive learning robot kit for kids to learn visual coding, building and programming.
- Flexible Robotic Arm: Gripper opens to 3.54 inches and 260 degrees, radial wrist motion of 180 Degree, an extensive elbow range of motion of 180 Degree, base rotation of 180 Degree. 4 Axis design makes the robotic arm move flexibly that can grab objects in any direction.
- Convenient Control and Gripper: It’s convenient for you to control the arm robot toys in 2 ways – handle and computer. Grippers have double layers with a pointed end and jagged edges which will grab the object firmly.
- 101 Pieces Included: Robotic arm kit with UNO R3, 4 servo motors the MAX torque of the clutch gear digital, upgrade durable and shatterproof plate, Expansion board,4 Potentiometer buttons and so on.
- Easy to Build: Our Arm robot kit packages with 101 pieces and a detail PDF instruction which is easy for kids to build them together.
- The Roll arm Kit for Arduino is designed for mass hobbyists to learn robot arm control.
- With the open-source MCU Arduino UNO and a servo expansion board, the robot arm is easy to use and full of fun.
- You can control its four axes by the 4 potentiometer buttons, as well as make them move on your computer.
- In addition, it can memorize the movements it’s made and repeat, again and again, making it a great tool for repeated tasks.
- 1 set x Structural Plate
- 1 x SunFounder Uno R3 Board
- 1 x Expansion Board
- 4 x Potentiometer Button
- 1 x Button
- 4 x Servo Motor
- 1 x USB Type-B Cable
- 4 x 3M Non-skid pad
- 2 x Cable Spiral Wrap
- 2 x Cable Clip
- 1 x Phillips Screw Driver
- 1 x Cross Socket Wrench
- Some Nuts, Some Screws
2 x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board